Friday, May 4, 2012

Rawness

So I have never been an amazing cook. I also have a huge love of anything sweet. But the more I look into raw food and true healthy eating the more I am a huge fan of rawness. I watched another documentary today called Forks over Knives. I highly recommend it if you are interested in Raw food.

My 3 things I am grateful for today
1- Raw food- Delicious! My friend Mindy made Spaghetti Squash lasagna with raw marinade and let me try some, AMAZING. My goal for this next week is to try at least 3 new recipes from my healthy cookbooks.
2- The 6th graders at the school I teach at put on a play and we all watched it for an assembly. It was quite entertaining.
3- My class had dance today and the Repertory Dance Theater had a teacher come and be our guest dance teacher for the day. She did an amazing job at teaching the kids about nature and their bodies. It was fun to be a part of it.

No comments: