Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tooth Extraction

You gotta love the dentist.
This morning I had two wisdom teeth left. Now, just one after an interesting trip to the dentist.

I opted for the "calming gas" in spite of having to pay out of pocket for it. After my nightmare last night and the insurance waiver I had to sign I thought it would be a good idea.

After I was on the gas, my dentist asked me if I felt any different. I didn't so he kept turning it up. Finally it was on it's maximum strength. After a few minutes it kicked in fast. At the level of gas I was getting I started to feel numb everywhere and then seeing double. I almost felt I was going to pass out. Luckily I didn't and was able to have him turn it down in time.

All I can say is THANK GOODNESS for NUMBING SHOTS, I didn't feel a thing.

No comments: