Saturday, January 21, 2012

Something Blue

I just had a bridal shower for my friend Sunshine. I am so excited for her upcoming marriage. She is an amazing person and has found someone that is perfect for her. I have seen both of them grow to love each other through the ups and downs of normal life. We had good fun, some fun games, and got her some good stuff.

God has blessed me with some amazing friends who have been there for me in the good and the bad. I am one lucky girl. Tonight I was able to catch up with a lot of my friends. Though life is tough they all seem to be hanging in there and doing well.

It would have been fun to get Sunshine something from the poem something borrowed, something blue .... but I decided to be frugal. I did get her something blue that her husband will enjoy.

No comments: