Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The GYM

So I have a new gym membership at Planet Fitness. It's a great deal. Only 10 dollars a month and no contract. It is one of the gyms that sponsor The Biggest Loser show. They have signs everywhere that say Judgement free zone. It is definitely interesting to people watch at the gym. You have the flirts, the show-offs, then people that look like they just don't belong.

Planet Fitness at Millcreek is a pretty small facility. Today when I went there were so many people that I wasn't sure I was going to be able to do the workout I wanted to. Luckily the weight machines were more available than the cardio equipment, and tonight I was lifting weights.

I actually enjoy lifting weights more than doing cardio. Who'd have guessed.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oh shelly- you make me laugh! :) "the flirts, the showoffs, and the people that look like they just don't belong"??? lol- what does that mean? I've been a member at Planet Fitness before- hang in there. It's January- probably by March, the crowd will die down. Way to go lifting weights! I enjoy that a lot too...you should check out the Body for Life program- it's amazing & has a great plan for lifting weights & doing cardio! XOXO