Friday, January 27, 2012

Books, Books, and More Books

I LOVE BOOKS!
Over the years I have bought many books.
I like books in most genres.

Self-help- Dating, Romance, Hobbyish, Health and Nutrition, Fashion and Beauty
Mystery- I started out with Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys
Science Fiction- I have read quite a few of these and find it fascinating to think of advances in technology that could change the face of our world.
Fantasy-Love these books, they can really transport you to another world.
Non-fiction- I enjoy reading about historical figures

Some of my favorite all time books
Tuesdays with Morrie
The Last Lecture
The Man in the Brown Suit (Agatha Christie)
The Book of Mormon
How to Win friends and influence people

I'll have to ponder more about books I've read to add to the list.

No comments: