Monday, January 12, 2009

Back in the saddle

Class started for me today and I am excited to have a new semester with new opportunities.

I will be student teaching this semester and was very happy to learn that I will be in Northside school district and will be teaching 4th grade. It will be quite a jump for me (going from preK to 4th grade). I will definitely be able to do a lot more with the students which I am looking forward to.

I decided to get a locker at the UTSA gym to help with my new years resolutions. Now I need to actually go to work out at the gym.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Hi Shelly!!! It sounds like you are going to have a super fun semester!!! I can't wait to start my student teaching!

The Mortensens said...

Hey Shelly! Congratulations on the teaching job! I always wanted to teach 4th grade. It's such a great age.

Rebex said...

Yay for a different school. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fabulous! :)

Chrissy said...

Shelly! I finally found you! :)

Sounds like things are going well!

Elise said...

YAY SHELLY!!!!!! I"m SO excited for you to bea teaching too- How wonderful!!! So excited that you have a blog :) another way to stay posted on your life. Sure love ya!!